2016 - Archival inkjet prints and mixed media.
» Website: Right2Remove.us
- 4th Press Release, Oct 12th 2018
- 3rd Press Release, June 6th 2018
- 2nd Press Release, Oct 22nd 2017
- 1st Press Release, April 12th 2016
- Press Kit, high-res pics & HD videos
- Text on the artwork, research & theory
- Text project final recap, Critique on Systems of Justice over the Internet, 2018
- Video artist's statement, 2018
- Interview on the artwork for Futherfield
- Interview on the obfuscation for GOOD
- Interview on the advocacy for The Guardian
- Review on the artwork on Frieze magazine
- C&D legal letter from Mugshots.com
- C&D legal letter from US Data Ltd
- Messages and reactions from individuals
- Research on the right to obscurity text
- Petition for the Right to Remove campaign
- Watch video on the Obscurity project
- Watch video on the Right to Remove
Cloned mugshot websites
Selected press coverage
- Interview on the Guardian, U.S.
- Interview WHDT TV, (short), (extended) - U.S.
- Interview on the Creators Project VICE - U.S.
- Interview on WIRED magazine - U.S.
- Interview on GOOD magazine - U.S.
- Interview on Fusion magazine - U.S.
- Interview on MIC magazine - U.S.
- Interview on Yahoo News - U.S.
- Review on TIME magazine - U.S.
- Review on Team Human - U.S.
- Review on Le Monde - France
- Review on Monopol - Germany
- Review on Version2, Denmark
- Review on Frieze magazine, UK
- Interview on FutherField - UK
- Interview on Recto/Verso
Selected pictures of installations at the following shows
NOME Gallery; Big Brother Award, Amsterdam; Ars Electronica Center Museum, Linz; DOX Prague;
12th Gwangju Biennale; ISCP, NYC, MIT Museum, Boston.
Selected shows and presentations history
Obscurity, exhibition at Material Art Fair, 2019, Mexico City - Mexico
Don't trust me, I'm homeless, exhibition at Ed. Varie Gallery, 2019, NYC - U.S.
Imagined Borders, exhibition at 12th Gwangju Biennale, 2018, Gwangju - South Korea
Seen, exhibition at Wei-Ling Contemporary Gallery, 2018, Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
Human Plus, exhibition at Palazzo delle Esposizioni Museum, 2018, Rome - Italy
APhF:18 Photography Festival, exhibition at Benaki Museum, 2018, Athens - Greece
Mirror Mirror, exhibition at Robeson Galleries, Rutgers University, 2018, Newark - U.S.
Concrete Truth, exhibition at International Studio & Curatorial Program, 2017, NYC - U.S.
Aesthetics of Information Ethics, lecture at UC Berkeley, 2017, Berkeley - U.S.
Socially Engaged Internet Art, lecture at Gallery 400 for UIC, Chicago - U.S.
Obfuscation workshop, lecture at NYU School of Law, 2017, NYC - U.S.
Right to Re-, exhibition at UC Santa Cruz, 2017, Santa Cruz - U.S.
Big Bang Data, exhibition at MIT Museum, 2017, Boston - U.S.
Big Bang Data, exhibition at DOX Centre for Contemporary Art, 2017, Prague - Czech Republic
Month of Photography, exhibition at Museum National d'Histoire et d'Art, 2017, Luxembourg
FaceTunes, exhibition at Bielefelder Kunstverein, 2017, Bielefeld - Germany
Mozilla Festival, exhibition at Ravensbourne College, 2017, London - UK
Out of Control, exhibition at Ars Electronica Center Museum, 2016, Linz - Austria
Big Brother Award, exhibition at Stadsschouwburg, 2016, Amsterdam - Netherlands
Private and Public, exhibition at NOME gallery at 515, 2016, Turin - Italy
Private, exhibition at NOME gallery at 208 Bowery, 2016, NYC - U.S.
Traffic Cam meets Art Basel, lecture at NYU for Art Law Society, 2016, NYC - U.S.
Selected bibliographyArt Science is, Catalog, Review, BNN, Japan, 2018, ISBN 9784802511148Mirror Mirror, Catalog, Catalog, Rutgers University, U.S., 2018, ISBN 9781970015010Concrete Truth, Catalog, ISCP International Studio & Curatorial Program, U.S., 2018, ISBN 9781732087606Imagined Borders, Gwangju Biennale, Catalog, Catalog, South Korea, 2018, ISBN 9788970599748Surveillance, Bias and Control, Frieze, Magazine, Review, UK, June 4th 2018, 196, June - AugustFlou hacktiviste, M le magazine di Le Monde, Magazine, Review, Le Monde, France, 2018, AugustThe Art of Paolo Cirio, Theory Culture & Society, Journal, Review, Sage, UK, 2017, ISSN: 0263-2764Radical Atoms, Catalog, Hatje Cantz, Austria, 2016, ISBN 9783775741934
| | | | | | | |