2004 - 2001
2007 - 2005
2010 - 2008
2013 - 2011
2016 - 2014
CV & Bio Pdf
Ask by form
Email & Tel.
» Scroll to the top
» Back to previous page
2015 - Acrylic spray paint on paper, canvas and photo paper.
» Pictures artwork
» Shows artwork
- Press Release, May 6th 2015
- Press Kit, high-res pics & all PDFs
- Full catalog artworks and texts in PDF
- All pictures browsable on Flickr
- Details artworks on NOME gallery
- Research on the Overexposed officials
- Theoretical essay by Paolo Cirio
- "Anti-Social Sculptures" artworks
- Critical text by Nato Thompson
- Critical text by Bruce Sterling
Overexposed officials profiles
Keith Alexander (NSA)
John Brennan (CIA)
Michael Hayden (NSA)
Michael Rogers (NSA)
James Comey (FBI)
James Clapper (NSA)
David Petraus (CIA)
Caitlin Hayden (NSC)
Avril Haines (CIA)
Pictures of the public interventions
New York City
Selected press coverage
- Hyperallergic, interview, U.S.
- Observer, interview, U.S.
- VICE Motherboard, interview, U.S.
- VICE The Creators Project, review, U.S.
- WIRED, interview, U.S.
- Post Matter, interview, UK
- Sleek magazine, interview, UK
- We Make Money Not Art, interview, UK
- M-Est, interview, Germany
- Reuters, lead photos article, U.S.
- Berlin Art Link, review, Germany
- Russia Today, intervew, Russia
- ZEIT, English video interview, Germany
- RT, English video interview, Russia
- Arte TV, video interview (german)
- SAT3, video interview, Germany
- Tagesspiegel, video interview, Germany
- Frankfurter Allgemeine, online, interview
- Süddeutsche Zeitung, online, interview
- Die Tageszeitung, online, interview
- Wired DE magazine, online, interview
- Motherboard DE, online, interview
- Telepolis, online, review
- Handelsblatt Online, online, review
- Berliner Morgenpost, online, review
- Mittelbayerische, online, review
- Die Welt, online, review
- Sudwest Presse, online, review
- Nordwest Zeitung, online review
- Focus magazine, online, review
- Deutschland Radio Kultur, Interview
- SWR2 Radio, interview
- SWR Info, interview
This artwork is composed of a series of nine unauthorized photos of high-ranking U.S. intelligence officials; the photos are rendered with the
technique and disseminated onto public walls throughout major global cities. The photos were found via social media and were taken in informal and private contexts: from selfies, to family celebrations, to other intimate situations. The artwork satirizes the era of ubiquitous surveillance and overly-mediated political personas by exposing the main officials accountable for secretive mass surveillance and over-classified intelligence programs. New modes of circulation, appropriation, contextualization, and technical reproduction of images are integrated into this artwork.
Selected pictures of the outdoor public space insterventions
Manhattan, New York City
Selected pictures of the indoor galleries installations
NOME gallery, Berlin
Art Market, Budapest
Pratt Manhattan Gallery, NYC.
Selected shows and presentations
, exhibition Centre de la Photographie, 2016, Geneva - Switzerland
, exhibition at Palazzo delle Esposizioni, 2016, Rome - Italy
, exhibition at the International Photography Center, 2016, NYC - U.S.
, exhibition at White Box gallery, 2016, NYC - U.S.
, exhibition at London Art Fair, 2016, London - UK
, exhibition at Pratt Manhattan Gallery, 2015, NYC - U.S.
CityLeaks Urban Art Festival
, exhibition, 2015, Cologne - Germany
, Solo Show at Art Market Budapest, 2015, Budapest - Hungary
, Solo Show at NOME gallery, 2015, Berlin - Germany
Louise Wolthers, "
", C/O Berlin, Walther König, Sweden, 2016
Tagesspiegel, newspaper, printed cover and interview, Germany, July 11th 2015
Süddeutsche Zeitung, newspaper interview, Germany, May 23rd 2015
Selected pictures of the
artworks on canvans in full color
go to top